OK, so maybe I don't hate all fruit but I've probably gone a year at a time without eating a piece of fresh fruit. If my 3-year-old didn't love it, I would probably still forget to eat any.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rewards! More than I expected!

I set out to go shopping for size 14 pants/capris/skirts today, because my new 16s are already too big and my 18Ws are literally falling off my hips!  CJ Banks, a plus size women’s store, has been one of my favorites for awhile now, and I was so excited to finally be shopping in the chain’s regular sizes store, Christopher & Banks, for the first time ever!  Then I discovered that all their pants/capris/skirts were Buy One, Get One FREE!!! (Usually it’s BOGO ½ off.)  So I quickly browsed the store picking up size 14s and one size 12 out of curiosity.  Imagine my shock and elation to discover that ALL of the 14s were already too big!  I ended up with a size 10 skirt and a size 12 pair of capris!  I have not been this size for 12 years; my wedding dress was a 14  I am so excited!!!

That said and celebrated, I think that store run might run a little big.  At Wal-mart, I’m still a 14.  I guess I’ll see when I go to JC Penney’s to use my $10 off coupons. :)

UPDATE: I really am a 12! I bought jeans at Penney's today. :) I'm shocked!

2 comments:

  1. Chelle, I am so proud of you and happy for you!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete