OK, so maybe I don't hate all fruit but I've probably gone a year at a time without eating a piece of fresh fruit. If my 3-year-old didn't love it, I would probably still forget to eat any.

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Weight-Loss Journey So Far

  
May 2009
Weight: 219 lbs
Dress size: 18W (a tight fit)
This was the most I’ve ever weighed, outside of pregnancy.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
September 2009
Weight: 199 lbs
Total Loss: 20 lbs
Dress size: Still 18W, but very loose fit
These were taken right before I “fell off the wagon”.  But a few weeks later I became pregnant, so I’m glad that I wasn’t on a strict diet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  
October 2010
Weight: 189 lbs
Total Loss: 30 lbs
Dress size: 16 (Misses again!)
During my 2nd pregnancy, I only gained about 20 lbs.  Within a week of delivery (via C-Section), I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight!  Over the summer, I lost another 10 lbs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Goal:
A couple of weeks ago, I made a New Year's Resolution to lose 10 more pounds by New Year's Day, which was 10 weeks away.  I've lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment